Self Publish your book on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
Self Publish your Children, Autobiography, Self improvement or Professional guide on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.
Our 7 Steps to Kindle Direct Publishing
Author prepares manuscript
• Type the entire story content.
• Include photos or illustration locations in story.
• If illustration needed to generate. Supply brief descriptions.
Decide on Publication type
• Children book
• Professional or personal story
• Learning trade book
Designer compose the book publication
• Create draft of front cover & inside layout
• If illustrations are included. A rough draft of illustrations in
a black & white form will be created.
Prepare final book for print
• Create back cover
• Designer convert front & back cover to hi-res quality pdf
• Designers convert Word doc or Adobe InDesign inside
pages layout to pdf.
Author creates Amazon KDP account
• Author creates Amazon KDP account
• Purchase ISBN & bar or allow Amazon KDP to insert
their free on back cover.
Submit Book to Amazon KDP
• Upload both the front & back cover in one pdf
• Upload one pdf of the inside pages.
• Preview the entire book in the Amazon KDP previewer
• If not approve make adjustments and resubmit.
• Select approve for submission to start the Amazon KDP
Amazon KDP review content
• Review process can take 36-72 hours.
• You will be notified via email if book is available for purchase.
• Go to the Amazon web address to purchase your book